Social Worker - Child Protection - Southend-on-Sea - Up to £35,444pa
Our clients in Southend-on-Sea have an exciting new opportunity within their Child Protection team. Within the team, they have a social worker vacancy. This is the chance to work within a diverse, challenging yet rewarding team.
- Relocation grant of up to £8,000
- £1,000 Golden Hello
- £2,000 market supplement
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
- Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
About the role:
- To undertake all activity in line with statutory requirements, legislation, procedures & guidance
- Undertake social work assessments that are purposeful, timely and of high quality
- Completion of any relevant reports to required quality standard and within timescale
- Attendance at, and relevant preparation for, any meetings/reviews in regard to case planning for children
- Ensure all work undertaken is in line with, and as required by, the relevant legislation, guidance or procedures
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date record keeping (including electronic databases/client records)
- Facilitate the participation of parents, children & young people
- To uphold and comply with the statutory provisions of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and any other associated legislation or Council Polices and procedures.
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- Full driving license
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- An enhanced DBS
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org