Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Southend-on-Sea - Up to £35,444pa
Are you seeking a new opportunity? Or a high salary in a safe and secure environment? Then look no further!
The opportunity has arisen for experienced and innovative social workers to take up posts in Southend-on-Sea's busy and dynamic Referral and Assessment Teams.
- Relocation grant of up to £8,000
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
- Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
Duties of a social worker:
- Manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding, with more autonomy.
- Demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
- Use range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Provide support for trainees and other employees, including acting as a 'buddy' for inductees.
- Take responsibility for obtaining regular, effective supervision from appropriate Social Worker to ensure effective practice, critical reflection and career development.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
You'll need to be flexible, highly motivated. You will also be able to build trust and maintain strong relationships with families and partners. Good IT skills and organisational skills are also key attributes which you will need in order to work in a paper free environment and make good use of the technology.
- Knowledge and skills for child and family social workers
- Social work degree or equivalent
- HCPC registered
- Enhanced DBS
- Completed ASYE
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested and would like to know more, contact Ed on 0207 046 6218 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org