Permanent - Social Worker – Fostering – South London - £34,000 - £39,000pa
A fantastic opportunity has become available in an Independent Fostering Agency in South London we are working with Exclusively.
This job Duties include the following:
- To recruit, assess, train, supervise & support, and review a range of foster carers.
- To ensure that national Childcare Legislation, fostering standards (2002 and 2011), regulations, schedules, formal notifications to Ofsted are adhered to in respect of the provision of Fostering Services , Private Fostering, short breaks family and Friends (connected persons)
- To manage a mixed caseload of foster carers, short breaks carers, ensuring an effective and efficient deployment of services and resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of children in care and in alternative arrangements.
- To work in partnership with the Local authority social work teams and to fully enact and facilitate Care Plans for children in placement.
Benefits of the role as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Good support and supervision
- Competitive rates
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Fostering Social Worker will have experience of:
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Viability assessments
As a Fostering Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.