Supervising Social Worker - Fostering & Assessment - Lambeth - £31 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Fostering Team in Lambeth. Applicants must have recent experience of fostering including knowledge of recent experience and being well accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. This role is to support Foster carer's and be complaint with the National minimum standards and Guidance for Fostering.
The Supervising Social Worker will help to support and supervise foster carers, undertake recruitment activities, Form F assessments and the ongoing training of foster carers in Hounslow. Social workers will work collaboratively with professionals from other services to ensure smooth transitions, prevent placement breakdowns and ensure the needs of looked after children are met.
Benefits of the role as a Fostering Supervising Social Worker:
- A competitive rate
- A role that does not frequently become available
- Good management support
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Supervising Social Worker will have experience of:
- Previously working within a fostering team
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, adoption standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Fostering regulations, national minimum standards and legislation.
As a Fostering Supervising Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Managing a large case load
- Liaising with Social Workers and foster carers about suitable placements
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.