Team Manager - Adoption / Special Guardianship - Croydon - £38 - 42 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join the adoption/SG team in Croydon. Applicants must have recent experience of adoption including knowledge of recent experience and being well accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits of the role as a Adoption Team Manager:
- A competitive rate
- A role that does not frequently become available
- Good management support
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Adoption Team Manager will have experience of:
- Previously working within an adoption team
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, adoption standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Adoption or Fostering regulations, national minimum standards and legislation.
As a Adoption Team Manager you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.