Social Worker - Assessment & Intervention Team - Leicestershire - £28.50 - £32 per hour
Our client in Leicestershire are looking to strengthen their Duty & Assessment team with 2 additional Social workers on a 3 month basis with a view to extend.
The Team is Based out of the Glenfeild office so Ideal for anybody coming from the East side of Birmingham or South Derbyshire and South Nottinghamshire.
The Role itself is entirely Duty based, undertaking Single Assessments, S47's and holding the Case to initial conference. Each week you will work 1 day as Duty Social Worke for your Team and 1 day as back up Duty Social Worker.
Benefits of the role as an Assessment & Intervention Social Worker:
- Good rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
As an Assessment & Intervention Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Section 47s
- Initial assessment
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk assessment
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
As an Assessment & Intervention Social Worker, you will:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK licence with access to personal vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.