Probation Officer - Ashford - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a Probation Officer to work in Ashford. You must have previous experience as a Probation Officer to apply for this role.
You will benefit from support from a stable and experienced team. The role is 37 hours per week for 6 months initially and there is flexibility around the hours offered. The role is paying up to £30 per hour.
- Previous experience working as a probation officer / probation services officer
- Eligible to work in the UK
Benefits as a Probation Officer include:
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rate
- Good transport links
- Potential for some working from home
Duties of a Probation Officer:
- Manage a case load of low to high risk Adult Offenders in custody and in the community.
- Assist in public protection and the rehabilitation of offenders by assessing risk, identifying needs and implementing the required interventions.
- Enforce Statutory Orders or conditions of a Supervision Licence by initiating breach or recall procedures.
- Interview those convicted of offences and write Pre- Sentence Reports to inform Magistrates and Judges of the risk analysis and sentencing disposal options.
- Act as a Probation Advocate at court and present reports orally when required.
- Complete duties in accordance with National Standards and associated targets.
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.