Team Manager - MASH - North West London - Up to £49,608 + benefits
Are you looking for a new role? A new challenge? Or a pay rise?
Our client in North West London have a team manager vacancy in their MASH team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and to build on existing skills.
- £1,500 market supplement on top of your annual salary
- £3,000 retention bonus after 3 years of service
- Relocation packages of up to £6,000
- Season ticket loan
About the role:
- To undertake and document regular supervision about casework, professional and business issues, directly and with assistance from the Advanced / Senior Practitioner, for all members of the Team.
- To ensure that all referrals are responded to in a prompt and timely manner and that children most in need are prioritized and responded to appropriately.
- To ensure that every child for whom the Team is responsible has an up to date and outcome focused Plan that clearly states the necessary action, the responsible professional(s) and agreed time scale for completion.
- To ensure that every child for whom the Team is responsible is visited and monitored in accordance with statutory and procedural requirements and in line with best practice standards.
- To chair all appropriate meetings with Parents/Carers, children/young people and other professionals and ensure that written notes of the outcome and decisions are distributed promptly.
- To be responsible for the content and quality of all reports submitted on behalf of the Team including reports to Child Protection Conferences, Child Looked After Reviews, Court hearings etc.
- To ensure that there is on-going consultation with the Parent/Carer, the child/young person and other professionals to ascertain their views, wishes and feelings about each child's Plan and that this is regularly reviewed in accordance with statutory and procedural requirements and in line with best practice standards.
- Previous managerial experience
- Experience within a MASH team
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the U.K.
If you are interested in the role or would like to apply, please contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org