Social Worker - Child Protection - Doncaster - £27 per hour
My client in Doncaster is currently seeking a credible and quality social worker to join their thriving child protection team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an authority who pride themselves on management support and welcome workers into a vibrant environment.
Successful candidates will possess recent front line experience, having initiated section 47's and worked in accordance to public law outline in recent times. Not only will the social worker gain invaluable experience, but will also benefit from exposure to a number of roles as they take a case from initial assessment right through to the case conclusion.
Further benefits include the following:
- Outside of IR35
- Stable and supportive team.
- Free staff parking.
- Pleasantly modern office.
- Training opportunities throughout.
- Excellent geographical location.
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme.
Successful applicants will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 investigations.
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties.
- Court work.
- Public and private law care proceedings.
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars