Social Worker - Adoption Team (Family Finding) - £29.93 per hour - Wolverhampton
My client is looking to add an experienced agency Social Worker to join its Adoption Team and assume responsibility of a caseload within the Family Finding department.
The service aims to promote early permanence for children where there is no other option which results in early allocation of family finder to undertake family finding activities which involves tracking cases, attending PPM and LAC reviews, holding permanency clinics and liaising with CIN/CP units.
The goal is for the majority of children who become subject to a plan of adoption should be linked within 4 months of their placement order being granted.
Additionally Family Finders attend local and national exchange and activity events, information evenings, complete matrix and identify prospective adopters and prepare paperwork for adoption panel, complete plan of introduction paperwork and post adoption contact.
Benefits of being a Adoption Social Worker in this Team:
- Experienced Team
- Fantastic levels of support and resources
- Competitive rate of pay for the region
To be considered for this role as a Adoption Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Finding Families
- Taking cases to panel
- LAC Reviews
- Liaising with multi-disciplinary teams
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Current Liquid Personnel DBS Check
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.