Social Worker - Children and Families - Derbyshire - up to £32 per hour
We are seeking an experienced Children and Families Social Worker to join a Families team in Derbyshire. The successful social worker must have solid Children and Families and Child Protection experience and be confident with court proceedings. The Social Worker is to work in partnership with children and families and, through building effective relationships, to elicit their needs and views and promote participation in decision making.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within courts and report writing. As a Children and Families Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
In return you will be rewarded with a great rate of pay and a supportive and friendly team.
Benefits of this Children and Families role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Career progression
- Excellent rate of pay
- Great management support
The successful Children and Families Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children and Families Social Worker, you MUST be:
- Qualified with post qualified experience
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.