Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - Lincolnshire - £28.50ph
Our client in Lincolnshire requires an experienced Social Worker to join their team in East Lindsey.
The successful candidate must have experience of managing a case load consisting of children on Child Protection plans, including writing reports for court and planning for permanence. Experience in carrying out Section 47 investigations and conducting assessments is also essential
The team requires an experienced social worker to take hold of complex cases and move them onto the next stages of their plan.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Fast-paced team
- Long term contracts
- Competitive rates of pay
As a Children's Family Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working on a duty desk
- Conducting section 47 investigation
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with clients and professionals
- Supervised contact
- Risk assessments
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.