Social Worker - Fostering - Wandsworth - £30ph
A fantastic opportunity has become available on the Fostering Team in Wandsworth. This is a stable Local authority. This is a role for a Fostering Support Team.
Wandsworth has an excellent record for providing good outcomes for our vulnerable children through solid partnerships with targeted and universal services. Our high expectations and high challenge of our social work staff is matched equally by very high support and supervision at all levels coupled with manageable and protected caseloads. We will also give you access to professional development, quality training including and we offer targeted placement support through a multi disciplinary placement support team including clinical psychology.
Benefits of the role as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Good support and supervision
- Competitive rates
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Fostering Social Worker will have experience of:
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Viability assessments
As a Fostering Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.