Social Worker - Adoption - Wandsworth - £29 - £30ph
Our client in South London are looking to recruit a social worker in their Adoption team. This is an exciting role for a well-rounded knowledgeable Social worker. The work will largely involve undertaking PAR assessments across the whole county and working to tight timescales. The work might also include holding cases in stage 1 of the adoption process. The worker is also required to undertake writing of later life letters for the children's adoption team. The social worker is also required to have experience in adoption/SGO support (post permanency).
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Adoption Team are:
- Varied yet manageable caseload
- Good levels or client interaction
- Fantastic career progression
- Ideal location for commuting
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.