Social Worker - Child Protection/Court - Stockton-On-Tees - £146.83 PAYE
An experienced Child Protection & Court Team Social Worker is required to join a Child Protection & Court Team in North Somerset.
You must have solid safeguarding, child protection experience and be confident with court proceedings. As Child Protection Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure.
Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
As a Child Protection/Court Social Worker you will benefit from:
- Opportunity for progression
- Long term contracts
- Varied Caseloads
- Good CV enhancement
The ideal Child Protection/Court Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection/Court Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.