Fostering Team - Kinship Social Worker - Wandsworth - £30-£32ph
A great opportunity has opened up in Wandsworth If you are an experienced Social Worker with recent Fostering experience and feel you are ready for a new challenge, then this could be the role for you.
As a Kinship Social Worker you will have previous experience of SG (Special Guardianship) report writing/assessing and court work. In addition, the successful social worker will also need to complete robust assessments to ensure children's rights to family life are promoted.
Benefits of the role….
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Good rate of pay
You will have experience of….
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements “
- Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place