Social Worker / AMHP - Emergency Duty Team - Manchester - £28 per hour
Our client in the Manchester Emergency Duty Team is looking for an experienced Social Worker and qualified AMHP.
The manager has specified that you must be a fully qualified AMHP to be considered for this post and having substantial experience in Social Work will be beneficial.
Benefits Of The Role as a Emergency Duty AMHP:
- High pay rate
- Good management structure
- Specialist position
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Emergency Duty AMHP:
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions
- Effective crisis intervention work
- Demonstrating Good IT skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Possessing effective time organization and management
- Using professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognizing the social work role for safe intervention
- Playing a role within a range of multi agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence
- Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
As an AMHP Social Worker, You Must Be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.