Probation Officer - Staffordshire - £26 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a Probation Officer to work in Staffordshire. You must have previous experience as a Probation Officer or a similar role working with Offender Management.
The contract will be ongoing whilst the team recruit for a permanent member of staff and it's expected the contract will go on for at least 3- 6 months. The rate offered this role is up to £26 per hour.
Benefits as a Probation Officer include:
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rate
- Great relocation opportunity
- Flexible working
Duties as a Probation Officer Include:
- To provide professional advice and assessment, including written reports to courts
- To undertake the full range of offender management tasks with offenders.
- To use computer based systems to produce, update and maintain records and other documentation within agreed timescales
- To ensure timely and effective referrals to, and relationships between, offender management, court teams, victim contact units, interventions, Approved Premises, prisons and external agencies to enhance positive outcomes, manage risk and reduce reoffending
- To attend professional meetings
- To undertake prison, home or other alternate location visits as required
- To conduct mandatory alcohol and drug tests as required, and to follow prescribed medication procedures
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.