Social Worker - Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) - Lancashire - £24.97p/h
A fantastic opportunity is available in various locations throughout Lancashire to be part of the child sexual exploitation team (CSE). This is an interesting role which requires candidates to have previous experience of working on complex CSE cases.
The successful applicant will have knowledge of all relevant legislation and will work within the Public Law Outline.
Benefits of the role include as a Child Sexual Exploitation Social Worker:
- Interesting role
- Accessible locations
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards'
The successful Child Sexual Exploitation Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Working with cases related to CSE
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked After Children and Children In Need
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Charing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC reviews
As a Child Sexual Exploitation Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.