Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - Lancashire - £24.97p/h
Are you on the lookout for a MASH role? This lucrative role has become available in Accrington, Lancashire where our client has presented an opportunity for a experienced social worker to join a positive team who thrives on getting the best results for vulnerable people.
Applicants must have previous experience and enjoy being part of an enthusiastic team working within in a fast-paced environment.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
- Have a full, clean license
Benefits of the role as a Multi Agency Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Office based
- Accessible location
- Excellent after care service
The successful Multi Agency Safeguarding Social Worker will have experience of:
- Making decisions quickly and effectively
- Risk Assessments
- Screening referrals
- Working in a fast-paced team
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.