Social Worker - Children and Families - Leicestershire - £28.50 per hour
Leicestershire County are looking for an experienced social worker to join their children and families team.
The successful social worker must have solid Children and Families and Child Protection experience and be confident with court proceedings. The Social Worker is to work in partnership with children and families and, through building effective relationships, to elicit their needs and views and promote participation in decision making.
Due to the nature of the role you must have extensive experience within the frontline child protection teams.
Benefits of this Children and Families role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Career progression
- Excellent rate of pay
- Great management support
The successful Children and Families Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You MUST be:
- 2 years post qualified
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.