Deputy Team Manager - Children in Need - North West London - Up to £43,383 + benefits
Are you looking for your next challenge? A pay rise? Or stability in the light of IR35? Then this is the right role for you!
Our client in North West London have an exciting new opportunity in their Children in Need team. They have a deputy team manager vacancy to join their challenging and vibrant team.
- £1,500 market supplement on top of your annual salary
- £3,000 retention bonus after 3 years of service
- Relocation packages of up to £6,000
- Season ticket loan
About the role:
- To share responsibility with the Team Manager for undertaking and documenting regular supervision about casework, professional and business issues.
- To ensure that all referrals are responded to in a prompt and timely manner, including confirmation of the outcomes sought.
- To ensure that assessments undertaken by self and others, including supervisees, are undertaken in accordance with the Assessment Framework, that they are completed within the statutory timescale and that they include an analysis of the needs and circumstances of each child and family.
- To ensure that every allocated child to supervisees has an up to date and outcome focused Plan that clearly states the necessary action to be taken, the responsible professional(s) and the agreed time scale for completion.
- To ensure that every allocated child and family to supervisees, are visited and monitored in a manner that meets their particular needs and circumstances and support the work of the social care team.
- To ensure that direct work with children and young people undertaken by supervisees is skilled, respectful, sensitive and honest in order that their views, wishes and feelings can be understood and accurately reported.
- Managerial experience, preferably in R+A
- experience of working in a fast paced environment
- HCPC registered
- eligible to work in the UK