Social Worker/Senior Social Worker LAC - West London - Starting from £32,628 + benefits
Are you looking for a new role? A pay rise? A promotion? Or just a change? Then look no further!
Our clients in West London have an exciting new social worker and senior social work vacancy in their LAC team. This is the opportunity for anyone looking to work in a team that is enthusiastic and driven by the work they do.
- Up to £2k retention allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- HCPC registration renewal fee paid
- Free car parking
- Car pool or mileage allowance
- Mobile working with a smart-phone and laptop
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Salaries in the top quartile
- Practice Educators allowance of £1.8k
About the Social Worker role:
- Manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding, with more autonomy.
- Demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
- Use range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Take responsibility for obtaining regular, effective supervision from appropriate Social Worker to ensure effective practice, critical reflection and career development.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
- Demonstrate cost-consciousness in the application of available resources.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with required Standards including the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework (Social Work level).
- Use a wide range of evidence sources to inform decision-making.
- Clearly report and record judgements, decisions and analysis using the appropriate system (Protocol / AIS).
- In addition to the typical activities of a Social Worker a Senior Social Worker will:
- Manage social work caseload of more complex nature and with high levels of autonomy.
- Provide expert professional and technical advice to other Social Workers, managers, colleagues and partners.
- Provide professional supervision of other Social Workers, supporting caseload management and promoting reflective practice and continuous professional development.
- Model and help others develop social work professionalism and effective caseload management.
- Prepare court proceeding reports acting as expert testimony in Care or Private Order proceedings.
- Chair professional meetings with inter-agency partners and clients and participate in Panel processes.
- Participate in team planning and contribute to the delivery of team and service plans.
- Knowledge and skills for child and family social workers
- Social work degree or equivalent
- HCPC registered
- Enhanced DBS
- Completed ASYE
- Full UK driving license
- Stage 1 & 2 Practice Educator Professional Standards (for senior level only)
- Post-qualified experience
For more information or if you would like to apply, please contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org