Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) - Wirral - £28 per hour
A new opportunity has come available for Social Worker to join the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) within Wirral. The successful Social Worker will have previous experience of doing telephone screening or working within either a Child Protection or Assessment team. You must have the ability to think on your feet and be a quick decision maker. This is a great opportunity to work in a office based Social Work role.
Benefits of working within the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH):
- Great Location
- Excellent rate of pay
- Long contracts available
- No case holding
- Great progression opportunities
- Supportive team management
As a MASH Social Worker you should have some experience of:
- Making decisions quickly and effectively
- Working alongside Duty/CP teams
- Risk Assessments
- Screening referrals
- Working in a fast-paced team
- Maintaining constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
As a MASH Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.