Social Worker - Assessment & Intervention - Wrexham - £31.15 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join the Assessment team in Wrexham.
The experienced Social Worker must have front line Child Protection and Duty experience, be confident with court proceedings and have the ability to effectively manage a case load.
Due to the nature of the role candidates must be flexible and work under pressure.
Benefits of this Assessment role:
- Long term contracts
- Excellent rate of pay
- Career progression
- CV Enhancement
The successful Social Worker - Assessment & Intervention will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Section 47s/ Working alongside the MASH team
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Social Worker - Assessment & Intervention you MUST be/have:
- CCW registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Post qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.