Experienced Social Work Practitioner - Complex Cases/Court/Assessment - Sefton - £27.89ph
An experienced Social Worker Practitioner within Children's Services is required to join the Assessment Team within Complex Cases and Court within Sefton.
You are expected to be confident within the court area, good with assessment writing and have the ability to work under pressure. You will be expected to manage a diverse caseload effectively and are flexible when need be. You will also be expected to oversee the teaching and assessment of Social Work students carrying out practice learning placements.
Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection or Duty and Assessment.
Benefits of this Complex Cases role:
- Long term contracts
- Excellent Rate of Pay
- Career progression
- CV Enhancement for further Senior Roles
- Chance to supervise ASYEs and build management skills
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Duty and Assessment
- Attending and giving evidence in court
- Working within busy authorities and able to manage a caseload effectively
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Complex Cases Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced with post qualifying social work experience
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.