Fostering - Deputy Team Manager - Havering - £38 per hour
An exciting role has become available in the Fostering Team in Havering. Our client requires a Deputy Team Manager to manage the support and development team. The role involves the supervision, management and oversight of approx. 7-8 Supervising Social Workers in a busy Fostering support and development team, and working in partnership with the recruitment team and colleagues in other areas. Fostering experience is essential, as is forward thinking and up to date knowledge of fostering regulations and standards. Must have experience within a Local Authority.
This is an excellent role for someone who will be hands on with fostering support and development experience in a Local Authority.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Training opportunities
- Admin support available
You will have experience of:
- Providing leadership as a member of a fostering senior management group and support objectives and priorities.
- Leading by example in modelling and embedding values, helping to achieve our commitment to be an outstanding fostering services provider.
- Ensuring high standards of performance, and cost effectiveness, to be personally accountable for service excellence and to ensure accountability within the service.
- Developing existing and new services effectively to meet current and future challenges.
- Ensuring a clear and consistent focus on safeguarding of children and young people.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.