Senior Social Worker/Best Interest Assessor - DoLS Team - Waltham Forest - £30-33ph
Our Client in Waltham Forest requires a Senior Social Worker/Best Interest Assessor to join their DoLS Team.
You will be working closely with adults within the Borough, fulfill the duties and responsibilities of Best Interest Assessor (BIA) / Court of Protection (CoP) Senior Social Worker in the DoLS team.
You will be completing comprehensive person centred assessments to a high standard in determining whether applications made by Managing Authorities to deprive a person of their liberty. Previous extensive safeguarding experience in a similar setting would be beneficial for this specific team.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the DoLS Team are:
- Positive and well managed team
- Fantastic career progression
- Central location with good transport links
- Flexible working
To work on the DoLS Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience:
- Undertaking challenging and high risk assessments
- Relevant legislation's
- Professional manner with the ability to build a good rapport with both service users and colleagues or other professionals
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.