Social Worker - Children's Court Team - Dudley - £29.93 per hour
An exciting vacancy has become available in a Court team based in Dudley. Our client will require a highly experienced social worker who will be able to work on long-term cases in a fast-paced environment. Dudley has a separate court team to their Care Management Team so the successful candidate will be required to follow the court proceedings process from start to finish.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Court Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure
- Long contracts available
The successful Children's Court Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Children & Families Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.