Social Worker - Child Protection - South Yorkshire - £33+ per hour
Our Client in South Yorkshire requires a Social Worker to join their fast paced Child Protection team. The successful candidate will be working in a professional setting with a motivated, bubbly team.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced with extensive post qualified experience
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Good location
- Supportive team
- Manageable caseload
- Access to ''My Liquid Rewards''
- Access to Liquid Personnel's free training programme.
- Experienced manager
- Good management structure
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Initial Assessments
- Core Assessments
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Children in Need Meetings
- Child Protection Visits
- Managing a large case load
- Writing reports for a variety of audiences
- Court work
- Section 47s
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.