Senior Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Northamptonshire - £35 per hour
Rate of £35ph is Time Limited and will drop back to £32ph for all submissions after the 22nd of January - Specifically for the Daventry Office.
A Senior Social Worker is required within Northamptonshires Safeguarding and Care Planning team. This is a new Senior role released by the local authority, so if you are looking for the next step in your career with an authority who offers the same training as permanent members of staff keep reading. Northamptonshire also encourage flexibility with working whether that be working from home or condensed hours, so if you are looking for that work/life balance apply below.
Benefits of this Child Protection role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Career progression
- Highest pay rate for a Senior Social worker in the area
The successful Child Protection Senior Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Senior Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.