Support Worker - Fostering Team – North East London- £15ph
We currently have a brilliant opportunity to start on the 15th January 2018 in North London for two band 2 Support Workers working part time.
This is perfect for anyone pursuing a career as a Support work gaining superb experience whilst earning a competitive wage or someone who has just qualified with a Psychology Degree.
The successful candidate will develop essential competencies though training and practice to ensure safety and quality are the priority. You will participating as a member of a team providing the highest standard of support.
You will be hands on with service users and patients working as part of a team as well as using your own initiative.
Benefits of working as a Band 2 Social Worker:
- Fulfilling and rewarding job role
- Opportunities of being part of a positive team
- Competitive wage based on experience
To work as a Support worker you will need experience of:
- Communication skills
- Observational skills
You will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Relevant experience
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.