Team Manager - Looked After Children/Transitions (14+) - £39.07ph - Wolverhampton
I am looking for a Team Manager, experienced in Looked After Children (LAC) or Leaving Care to join my client on a Part-Time agency basis spread over 3 days and consisting of 24 hours per week.
The Unit Manager will be supervising a Team of two Qualified Social Workers (QSW's) and four Young Person Advisors (YPA's) who will be working with young people aged between 14 21 years.
The Senior Manager is looking to arrange interviews with candidates that can display the required level of experience within LAC or Leaving Care, Management & Leadership of a Team and confidence when working on complex Social Work cases within a Children & Families setting.
Successful interview will lead to start date of ideally no later than Monday 22nd January 2017.
Benefits of being the Team Manager of this Team:
- Experienced Team
- Supportive Management
- Immediate start available
To be considered for this LAC Team Manager role you will need to have experience of:
- LAC and/or Leaving Care
- Team Management
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Current Liquid Personnel DBS Check
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.