Advanced Practitioner - Court Team - Liverpool - £29.97 per hour
An new opportunity has become available for an advanced Social Worker within Liverpool's Court Team. You will be expected to deliver a quality service to children and young people in need, whose going through care proceedings and for those needing adoption. The successful Social Worker must have the ability to manage complex work within Care proceedings and Child Protection processes. You must also have extensive experience of managing PLO and Court work. This is an exciting opportunity for those wanting to progress their Social Work skills further.
Benefits of the role as a Advanced Practitioner for the Court Team:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Central Location
- Long contracts available
- CV enhancement/ progression
The successful Advanced Practitioner for the Court Team will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending and giving evidence in court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- SMART principles
- Case assessment and analysis
- Understanding the needs and wants of the child then planning intervention on the best course of action
As an Advanced Practitioner on the Court Team you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.