Coaching Auditor - Children's Quality Assurance - Wirral - £340 a day
An unique opportunity has come up for Quality Assurance and Coaching Auditor within Wirral. You will be expected to work within the Quality Assurance and Improvement Programme across Children’s Services. You role will be contributing to independent Quality Assurance Audits of practice, service delivery, and complete health checks against ‘The standards for employers for Social Workers in England’, drawing on data collection and intelligence of themes from complaints and other quality assurance activity. This will support actions within improvement plans to lift practice and embed practice standards. You will be expected to have some experience as an IRO or within Auditing.
Benefits of this Auditing role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Unique opportunity
- Good management support
- CV enhancement
As an Auditor you will have some experience of:
- Previously working in a extensive post qualifying role
- Planning, organising and chairing complex multi-agency procedures
- Planning, organising and chairing LAC reviews or Child Protection conferences
- Monitoring, evaluating and providing reports on an inter-agency basis to the statutory agencies and the Local Safeguarding Children Board.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Pathway plan reviews
- Completing health checks
- Drawing on data collection
- High level reports/supervision of managers
You MUST be:
- HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.