Social Worker - Adults Continuing Health Care - Suffolk - £28p/h
Our client in the Suffolk is looking for two experienced social workers to join a specialist CHC project.
The successful candidates will be carrying out assessments to determine whether a patient is eligible for continuing healthcare.
Successful Social Workers will ideally have post qualified social work experience within a Adults Continuing
Health Care team or similar.
Benefits of the role as a Adults CHC Social Worker:
- CHC specialism
- Great for your CV
- An opportunity to work closely with Health
Main duties of the post as a Adults CHC Social Worker:
- To provide a social work service to the client group.
- The purchase of agreed packages of care
- The monitoring of service contracts in partnership with the client group and agencies and health professionals.
- Responsible for the provision of casework and other social work services.
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.