Team Manager - Looked After Children (LAC) - Norfolk - £38 p/h
My client in Norfolk is looking for a Team Manager committed to the Safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of Children to join the Looked after Children Team in Cromer.
Candidates of interest will be experienced in similar posts and confident in acting as Line Manager, supervising and quality assuring the work of the Social Workers in the Team.
Benefits of the role as LAC Team Manager:
- Stable Social Work Team
- Administration Support
- Supportive Senior Management Structure
- 3 Month Contract with strong possibility of extension
- Career Progression
As a LAC Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Conducting Supervision
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Chairing meetings
- Working within relevant timescales
- Decision making on incoming referrals
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.