Youth Offending Officer - Youth Offending Team - North West - £16 p/h
Our Clients in the North West requires an experienced Youth Offending Officer to join their fast paced Youth Offending team.
Duties as a Youth Offending Officer include managing a case load of young people around 15 in total who are subject to statutory court orders. To complete assessments to assess risk of harm, risk of harm to self and risk of re-offending. To devise a plan of how risk can be managed and reduced. Deliver interventions / offending behaviour on a one to one basis to reduce risk. To work with other agencies to achieve good outcomes for young people and families, whilst protecting the victims and public. To attend court and custody suite's to support young people on a rota basis. Some late night working is required to accommodate young people's education, training and employment commitments.
As a Youth Offending Officer you will have experience of:
- As a Youth Offending Officer you will need to have:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full licence and use of your own vehicle
- Experience working within Youth Justice Services
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.