Social Worker - Youth and Family Support Team - North London - Up to £40,086pa
Our Client's in the Youth and Family Support Team are constantly aiming for excellence and only recruit people who are committed to making them the best.
Within the Youth and Family Support Service they provide support to young people aged 11-17 who are either at risk of becoming looked after or homeless due to family breakdown. With Qualified Social Worker vacancies in their team, now is an excellent opportunity to join.
- Each year with the borough, you will move up the pay scale and earn more money!
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Savings on Childcare
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
You will be expected to:
- Be experienced, committed, highly motivated with experience of delivering high quality services to children and young people.
- Have a high level of skill and knowledge, excellent communication skills and be committed to excellence.
- You will have knowledge & experience of completing holistic assessments, for Children in Need.
- Be able to create and maintain good relationships with those in need
- Be committed to work unsocial hours to meet the necessities of this role
- You must be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Hold a Degree in Social Work.
- Post-qualified experience
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org