Social Worker - Referral & Assessment Team - Poole - £31 per hour
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Referral and Assessment Social Worker to join a well-motivated Assessment & Intervention set up in Poole.
You must have post qualified experience in assessment as you will be expected to carry out Single assessments, s.47's, child protection conferences etc. The team is very stable and provide regular supervision. The team offer 2 weekly supervision to go through 10 day reviews of cases and reflective supervision.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Good rates of pay
- Supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.