Social Worker - Child Protection - Kirklees - £30 per hour
My client in Kirklees is looking for social workers to join their highly rewarding, front line team. Working alongside a welcoming group and supportive management team, applicants must have recent front line experience, having initiated section 47's and worked in accordance to public law outine in recent times.
This is a great opportunity for social workers to gain experience in a number of different social work roles, as they take a case from the initial assessment all the way through to the end of the case. This will test a number of different skills, possessed by the applicant, and will allow them to develop as a social worker.
The development of skills is just one of a number of benefits that this role will bring:
Benefits of working as a Child Protection Social Worker in Kirklees:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Training opportunities
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.