Team Manager - Corporate Parenting - North East London - Starting from £47,544pa
Our client in North East London has an exciting new Team Manager vacancy in their Corporate Parenting team. This team works alongside the Looked After Children team to ensure the best possible outcome for the Children in Waltham Forest
- £3,000 retention bonus
- Local Goverment Continuous Service
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers - annual savings of £933 on average
About the role:
- Ensure operational leadership and delivery of an Assessment, Family Support and Protect Service or a Looked After Children Service
- Ensure the delivery of safeguarding services to children and young people.
- Ensure the delivery of a National Minimum Standards compliant service
- Monitor Service Performance and recommend improvements/ undertake quality control, service and case auditing systems in relation to the services for which the post is responsible.
- Deliver change management and positive culture change across the service.
- Support Partnership arrangements and develop partnership working within area of responsibility.
- Educated to social work degree standard or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification (CSQW Dip SW equivalent degree Social Work qualification)
- Substantial Continuing Professional Development
- Experience of budget monitoring and management.