Social Worker - Community Mental Health (CMHT) - Solihull - £25-28 per hour
Our client in the West Midlands is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about delivering personalisation and quality outcomes to individuals with Crisis Intervention. This social worker should have recent experience of working with Adults with Mental Health.
The role is based within a specialist mental health team and is offering a competitive rate of pay. There will be regular support from management, however they are looking for a skilled Social Worker who can work autonomously when required.
Benefits of the role as a Community Mental Health Social Worker:
- Stable team
- Potential extension of the contract
- Competitive rate of pay
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As an experienced Community Mental Health Social Worker, your duties will include:
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process
- Ensuring all commissioning is undertaken that provides users with appropriate levels of support
- Effective crisis intervention work
- Using local knowledge and professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy
- Playing a role within a range of multi-agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence
- Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
Candidates for a Community Mental Health will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.