Social Worker - Public Law Outline - 4 Vacancies - Team Manager - Surrey - Up to £38ph
We are looking for four qualified social work managers at Team Manager level.
You will be supporting front line teams and will be based in our Area offices in Leatherhead, Redhill, Guildford and Woking.
We are looking for managers with a recent operational experience of child protection and court work who can improve quality of practice for children who are subject of the Public Law Outline, both in pre-proceedings and care proceedings stages.
As a Court Progression and Permanence Manager you will practically support and mentor practitioners, ensuring timescales for making decisions for children are met and help to improve and drive the quality of the work undertaken in our Assessment, Child in Need, Looked After Children and Child Protection and Court Teams.
The Manager will need to have:
- Good knowledge and experience of child protection, court work ( including pre-proceedings ) and permanency planning for children to assist social workers in developing their skills and improve quality of practice
- Good skills of analysing data and to be able to produce performance reports
- Experience in quality assurance and performance management
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to effectively engage staff with high challenge/high support approach
- Confidence in public speaking when delivering area based practice improvement workshops
- To be a source of professional social work knowledge and expertise to practitioners and managers working with in the Public Law Outline (PLO) and court processes.
- To support Managers and Social Workers in ensuring that the systems, processes, policies and procedures are in place to provide the optimum environment for securing early permanence for children.
- Provide leadership, consultancy, mentoring to Social Workers and managers in their case management for children who are in pre-proceedings and care proceedings.
- Take responsibility for improving case tracking systems and provide quality assurance of documents in preparation for Legal Planning Meetings, PLO meetings and court applications.
- Maintain a robust oversight of statistical data, themes, issues and trends in relation to children who are subject of care planning for permanency.
As a Team Manager for Surrey, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place * “
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.