Team Manager - First Response - 2 roles available! - Northamptonshire - £48ph
Our Client in Northamptonshire are looking for an experienced Team Manager to lead in the organisation and development of the initial response team. This is a unique opportunity to step into a non-case holding role and support qualified Social Workers with complex cases and provide regular supervision and support.
The successful candidate will oversee the management, delivery and operation of a range of services to meet individual needs. For this you will be rewarded with the highest pay in the area for a Team Manager, access to the same training as permanent staff, mobile phone and laptop and support from Service Managers.
Benefits of the role as a First Response Team Manager:
- Highest rate of pay in the area for a Team Manager
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
- Same training as permanent members of staff
The successful their First Response Team Manager will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Previous experience of managing a First Response Team within a busy environment
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
As a First Response Team Manager, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.