Social Worker - Older Persons / Physical Disabilities / Rapid Response - Worcestershire - £23-£26 per hour
An exciting role has become available to join Worcestershire in the Rapid Response Service as a Social Worker
The successful candidate will be providing a professional and compassionate service to individuals and carers, ensuring that individuals are supported to optimise their levels of independence, are connected to their communities and are assessed and provided care and support proportionate to their individual level of need.
You will be joining a positive team and you will need to contribute to this ethos, setting examples in all aspects of your working practice. You will need to manage and advise on caseloads with skill, confidence and experience, which include Safeguarding and complex cases, risk assessments, reviews and facilitating timely discharges in a fast-paced setting.
Benefits of working as a Rapid Response Senior Practitioner:
- Supportive team with brilliant management structure
- Interesting cases
- Long contract
- Competitive Pay rate
To work as a Senior Practitioner on the Rapid Response Team you will need experience of:
- Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate
- Working with the mental capabilities act
- Handling complex cases
- Working in a fast-paced Hospital, Rapid Response or Duty setting
- Supervising social workers and advising on complex safeguarding enquiries
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.