Social Worker - Assessment and Safeguarding - Hampshire - up to £32 p/h
Hampshire Requires a Social Worker with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join their Assessment and Safeguarding Team in Eastleigh. The successful Assessment and Safeguarding Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Hampshire Local Authority have been rated Outstanding by OFSTED in Children and Families Social Services and this is an opportunity to work in an outstanding, supportive and stable county.
Benefits of the role as a Assessment and Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
To work in the Assessment and Safeguarding Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.