Referral and Assessment - Social Worker - Southend - £28-32 per hour
An fantastic new role has become available in the Referral and Assessment Team in Southend-on-Sea. This innovative team are currently looking for an experienced duty social worker to join their dynamic front door service.
The successful Social Worker will conduct statutory assessments of need and child protection enquiries and works with families on a short-term basis to reduce risk, achieve change and identify any ongoing interventions needed to keep children safe.
Benefits of the role:
- Well-performing borough
- Very popular borough to work for
- Stable team
- Experienced management structure
You will have experience of:
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.