Social Worker - Duty & Assessment - Bradford - £29.28ph
Our client im West Yorkshire is currently looking for an experienced social worker to start as soon as possible within their busy duty team. To apply, candidates should be comfortable managing workload effectively and meeting timescales. Recent experience within assessment teams is desirable but other frontline experience is necessary.
Benefits of the role as a Duty & Assessment Social Worker include:
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Well managed and supported teams
- Free parking and mileage expenses
- Excellent after care service
As a Duty & Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Short term experience
- Single assessments, core assessment, initial assessment and other features of the role.
- Being ale to hit the ground running and fit in well with the team.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.