Senior Social Worker - Central Team - Merton - Upto £34 per hour
Our Client in Merton requires an Experienced Senior Social Worker to join their Children's Central Team.
The desired candidate will have long term experience in Child Protection, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
The Senior Social worker will hold a complex caseload and need to be familiar with writing Child Protection Plans and S47's. In addition, extensive knowledge of the relevant legislation is essential.
Benefits of the role:
- Good transport links
- Experienced team
- Good career progression
As Children's Senior Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.